C'est les choses dans ma tête.

28.11.05

Laugh Tracks

You know what really gets on my nerves?

I bet you can guess from the title of the post...

Yes, those cheesy, repetitive, robot-like, annoying laugh tracks.

My sister was sitting in the living room this evening watching her regular Disney Channel show, no complaints. The complaint comes with the horrible sounds of the cranked up television. I was sitting in the kitchen, drinking the watered down, bitter hazelnut coffee that my sister makes. Almost relaxing. Until the show starts. My eyes dart at the clock: 4:30 pm. You know what this means? This means that it is time for that dreadful show formally known as Drake and Josh. I overhear it almost every day and am starting to recite lines along with the show. Today though, my focus wasn't on the words being said, it was on that dreadful laugh track. It is the same sound almost every 10 seconds. Tomorrow, I think it may be interesting to count how many times they use that one laugh track. Then, I could expand on this and count how many times they use the "Eeooooooowww" sound. That could get some stunning results. Unfortunately, I do not have near enough patients to put up with that. I had to force myself away from the dreadful noises by blasting my own music. Oh, how awful. Hopefully, I survive another day of this tom--- Oh yes, tomorrow is DDR club! Yay, I am saved!

No comments:

Dessart in the Desert © 2007 by Ryan Alspaugh