C'est les choses dans ma tête.

26.11.05

Just Commit

Aging, progressing through time.

This blog has actually been around for quite some time. It may not seem like it, but this blog has been kept up by me for almost five months now. That's almost half of a year! Wow, amazing. I committed to something for that long.

I am proud of myself.

I am such a horrible person when it comes to commitment. I always an thinking that something will be great and fun. When I start, it starts to seem like it is the worst thing that has ever happened to me. Such as diving. I kept looking forward to the diving season during the summer, and thinking how perfect the sport was for me. I had no clue! That was probably as close to Hell as I am ever going to get during life. I wish I would've quit that, but I actually stuck with it. To prevent another Hellish experience, I recently quit Robotics. My father is probably very disappointed in me because of it, too. The president of the club is definitely disappointed in me the most. Oh well, just another person in this world that doesn't like me as much as they could. Hopefully I will keep this blog to show myself that I can commit, and maybe I will have more self confidence.

Today was long and very boring. I was home alone the whole day through. Even though this day was boring, it was very productive. I learned and applied CSS script. CSS stands for Cascading Style Sheets. It is a way to create uniformity and organization to your web page. I think this was a large step for me in the quest for computer excellence. See the page I created here: My Productions.

I also attempted to learn a simple program called Blender, as I said before, in a series of video tutorials. I am very lost with this. I hope Ryo will come over sometime soon and show me in person how to use this. That will be another major step in this quest of mine.

I like blogs, you have a good chance to talk about yourself, and it is completely acceptable. How nice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congrats on your committment to your blog. i'm sure you two will have a very happy life together^-^ haha. oh i'm just kidding. anywho, thanks for all the DDR songs! i have the one by Da Rude. great song. i'll see you tomorrow! keep it up with the blog

~Julia

Dessart in the Desert © 2007 by Ryan Alspaugh