C'est les choses dans ma tête.

14.11.05

Game Simulation Day

Some people may not realize it, but tomorrow at DDR club, we are going to have our tri-annual Simulation Game Day. This is a day when people can try out simulation games other than DDR. Tomorrow, we are going to have Taiko Drum master and Amplitude available for people to try out. It should be great fun. We will actually have three Taiko drums set up for people to play on.

We are getting the T-shirt orders together too. Everything with DDR Club is going good. Oh yes, we are even going to have a tournament against the people from Purdue University. I have been speaking to thier DDR club president, and he says that he think a tournament against us will be fun (since he knows he'll win. Heh.).

Neigh.

What?

So, I hope my awesom Flash Flash Revolution shirt comes tomorrow. If it doesn't, I am speaking to the FFR guy again asking about it. I am kinda getting frustrsted. I mean, when you buy something, you shouldn't have to wait two months for it! I guess before when I thought I was ordering it, I was actually preordering it. So, that was the main cause for the long delay.

I like to watch Evangelion, but not that stupid Boondocks show. I can't believe how supid Boondocks is. At least it isn't as bad as Squidbillies or 12oz. Mouse. I mean, what happened to decent animation?

No comments:

Dessart in the Desert © 2007 by Ryan Alspaugh