C'est les choses dans ma tête.

25.11.05

Give a Reason For Life

The techno beat starts with the synth. Now, the bass is kicking in. Oh no, there is going to be an overload the main sounds all pound at once. They go for a bit. Now, voices start. Not an understandable voice to me, but rather something speaking fast indecipherable words.

Give a reason is a great song. It is from The Slayers. Heh, 80's anime rocks.

Now, I am embarrased to say, I actually made something from that absurd Dorm Room Cooking show on the announcements and it was absolutely delicious. Microwave cooking is completely underutilized. Or maybe over utilized, it depends on whom you ask.

Thanksgiving was yesterday. I met up with my family. In this family, my cousin is there. Her name is Molly. I was talking to her and she told me about her anime obsessed friend that draws fantastically. She showed me her website. I have to admit, she may want to work on her site building skills considering she just used the tripod site builder to make it, but her artwork is breath taking. I am so jealous of her fantastic skills. Here is her site: FooBlued!. She seems to be a very interesting person, and I am eager to meet her (I doubt I ever will).

I hope all of you readers had great Thanksgivings also. Tonight, I shall go on a voyage to the great state capital Indianapolis. Heh. Fun. Well, this is Dessart reporting out of duty. (???) <(0.o)>

No comments:

Dessart in the Desert © 2007 by Ryan Alspaugh