C'est les choses dans ma tête.

17.11.05

Stress With the Pencils

I got home yesterday after a tough time with cans and wind. Ahhh, the wind. It was tough. I had to ride my bike home at dusk against the wind on a very busy road. The wind was so strong that I was barely moving most of the 1.5 miles here.

Well, here I am. Alive, fortunately.

As I arrive home, I get out my backpack to work on my homework. To my disgust, my pencil bag was not in there! I don't think you can understand the degree of horrible this was on my importance scale. It did not only have my pencils, pen, and eraser. It also had my calculator, student ID, locker number and combination, and notecards. This meant bad things were to come unless if I could find it fast.

I went all evening looking for it. It was no where to be found, well at least at home. I had to sleep with this treacherous thought floating in my head. If this was lost for good, I am screwed.

I step up to my locker the next morning with hopeful thoughts in my head, "I probably just locked it in here and it is fine."

No, it wasn't in my locker. I got my stuff together and headed towards my last hour class to see if I left it there. The teacher was missing from the room. I checked around the desk, nothing. I had to go to first hour by this time. The minute bell rang.

I made it through that hour without much stress. I had to find this pencil bag soon! I check in my second to last hour classroom. No teacher again. I look up to the chalk board and there it is! With a jump and almost shriek (sad, I know) of glee, my problem was solved.

Heh. Funny.

No comments:

Dessart in the Desert © 2007 by Ryan Alspaugh