C'est les choses dans ma tête.

7.2.06

Technologic

I have been creating techno like it is going out of style.

But then again, maybe it is.

Hopefully not though, since I just got into the scene first-hand.

To give you an idea of how much this is affecting me, I even had a dream last night related to my techno craze. My dream was very abstract and quite exciting. The other chatacters in my dream were a series of Pop'n musicish cartoony things:




Yeah, quite exciting, eh?

So, I was in this sythesizer competition where you had to pretty much face off with another player in a battle of the keyboards! Well, everyone thought that I was some unexperienced newbie to the world of techno and synths, so they stuck up their noses. To their dismay, I somehow managed to make it to the final competition. As I watched the girl go in front of me for the finals, I got extremely nervous and anxious. "Next up, we have Ryan playing the most difficult syth pattern in the world!"
When all of a sudden "beeep, beeep" My alarm. It sucked. I never will know if I won the competition or not. I am beginning to feel like I am going to cry. That dream was so fantastic. It was like my ideal situation of happiness.

I hope that I get to have that dream again tonight, but I highly doubt it.

If you want to hear my best techno song so far, go here: Raindrops

Enjoy.

2 comments:

Edward Ott said...

you got one funky blog.

Dessart said...

Why, thank you!

Dessart in the Desert © 2007 by Ryan Alspaugh