C'est les choses dans ma tête.

15.2.06

Drip Drop, The Witch is Dead

Drip drop, drip drop. I am going insane. Well, no I am not, but if I were, I probably wouldn't know it.

If anyone is going insane, it would definately be Ryo. Seriously, it really wouldn't surprise me too much. He works himself so, so, so, so hard, and runs on almost no food or sleep. I admire him for his devoted effort.

So, ryo can make a 3D tank in Blender in about 5 minutes. Shocking, I know.

Anyways, tomorrow may be a bit on the boring side compared to my average day. This is mainly due to the fact that Megan is going to be on an all day field trip, so I won't get to see much of her, talk to her, sit with her at lunch, ect. It is rather nice since we are in almost all of the same classes this semester. It helps the days move along, but tomorrow, oh my. It will be boring.

I am so selfish. I am here talking about myself with great sympathy. I should accredit others a lot more often. I should try to include achievements of my peers in here.

Okay, I already told you about Ryo's 3D tank.

The reason Megan is going on this field trip is so that she can see this print that she had entered into this Scholastic art competition in Indianapolis. She is going to see her artwork on display. (I hear her print is like the first thing you see when you walk into the exhibit!)

My old friend Jenny scored first in the backstroke events in state competitions, and second in butterfly. She is a one of a kind swimmer. I am happy for her. I hope she goes to the Olympics in two years. I'm sure she will.

Hmmmmm.

More peer accomplishements to come in future entries!

Bye!

No comments:

Dessart in the Desert © 2007 by Ryan Alspaugh