C'est les choses dans ma tête.

17.2.06

Aboo.

It's a secret.

What's a secret?

If I told you, I would have to kill you.
Really.



Achoo! Blesh me. Isn't that so irking?

Don't you just hate it when people say 'blesh' instead of 'bless?' Another thing that really annoys me: words that sound the same, but could still have a several meanings. For instance:

Dove:
a) a bird
b) past tense version of dive

-or-

Tense
a) an area of time
b) to be unrelaxed

Isn't that just so annoying. But, the most annoying thing about this is, that damn chocolate company named their chocolate Dove Chocolate. Which meaning is it supposed to take on? Their logo is a diving dove. So, do they mean the dive dove, or the dove bird? Both?

Oh, I suppose we will never know.

Goodbye.

No comments:

Dessart in the Desert © 2007 by Ryan Alspaugh