C'est les choses dans ma tête.

11.6.06

- - - - - - - - - - Nip/Tuck - - - - - - - - - -

So, last night while lying in bed, I was trying to find a good TV show to watch. I was flipping through the channels when I can across FX. On FX, Nip/Tuck was playing. I had seen an episode or two, and sorta enjoyed them, so I stayed to watch. I kept on watching and watching the two episodes that were played in a row, and I found that I really like that show! It's on the top of my list now. The show was made fantastically, and there is a new season coming out this fall. It will give me something to look forward to during the school year. w00t.

So, then today, I saw the Disney/Pixar movie, Cars. It was a really great movie. So good, that it even got Ryo (the critic) to give it a 'It was beautiful.' It was great, when Ryo said that, my mom responded with a, 'Are you being sarcastic?'
For the record, Ryo was supposedly serious.
So, Cars was great, Nip/Tuck is great and I am progressing in Super Smash Bros! w00t-3s7.

No comments:

Dessart in the Desert © 2007 by Ryan Alspaugh