C'est les choses dans ma tête.

22.6.06

Freetime time.

Hello,

I have some free time and I am writing a post. It's pretty neat.


I finally got my driver's licence after waiting forever. So, I am driving all around town. Well, not really. Gas is too expensive. Oh about gas! My car gets great milage. I love it. That has to be the best quality of my car.

Bah! I have been talking on Gtalk and AIM way too much! That's why I haven't been posting here. I keep wanting to write stupid smiley faces next to every sentence. Somebody. Please. Kill me now.

Haha, well, I guess it's not that bad. It's good to be social- an important skill for everyday life. I think that I have had a super high dosage of communication though for a few days. I am ready to go on a private island retreat, or something. Wow, I shamed like such a hermit, but maybe I am?

Gosh, today was crazy at the pool! This was the first day I did opening, and it was blistering hot the whole time I was doing the morning duties (take about 2 hours). Then, only one hour into opening, a storm appeared in the sky out of nowhere, and within 5 minutes, we were getting drenched and tables were blowing over. It was pretty scary, and quite amazing. It was like a flash severe thunderstorm or something. Well, that meant that she didn't get my paycheck to me, and if I want it before Saturday, I will have to call her. Soo, I guess I'll just sit tight for a day or two until I see the boss again.

Gosh, the TV is so annoying. The only real reason for cable is Internet. If the Internet didn't exist, I will go on an anti-cable coalition. It's so poisoning. I guess it can be educational. Maybe my coalition wouldn't be against the History Channel, Discovery, Animal Planet, National Geographic, or news channels, but it would surely go against MTV, VH1, Cartoon Network (I admit I watch this), Comedy Central, etc, just to name a few.

Oh my, there I go on my strange rants that nobody cares about. People just think I need to go back to 5th grade when I start talking like that.

Oh, well.

No comments:

Dessart in the Desert © 2007 by Ryan Alspaugh