C'est les choses dans ma tête.

24.6.06

Networking

Lately, I have become the networking masta.

As I said before in the last post, I have been super social lately. Well, that's because of the wonderful world of networking. It's pretty fun stuff. One person knows like 1000 people or more, and then your goal is to meet every single one of them. It's pretty fun stuff. And when you go to the grocery store or a restaurant. Remember your cashier's name and face so that you can recognize them in public. It's great, stalkerish fun.

The sad thing is, today people know a third less people than they did a couple decades ago. That sorta depressed me, and I wondered if I fell into that category too. I want to be a positive oulier! W00t.

Well, the two others are screaming at me that it's their turn, so I must leave, bye.

No comments:

Dessart in the Desert © 2007 by Ryan Alspaugh