C'est les choses dans ma tête.

4.6.06

Likes/Dislikes

A couple days ago, my cousin told me that your taste buds change every seven years. I thought that this was very interesting, so I decided to document (some) of my likes and dislikes of food for this 7 year block that I am currently in.

Likes:
Cookies
Bananas
Peanut Butter
Ice Cream- Neopolitan is favorite
Cheese cake
Roast Beef
Ham
Potatoes
Carrots
Chips
Garlic
Burger King
Taco Bell
Arby's
Chick-Fil-A
Pizza
Salad
Pasta
Salmon(Most other fish too)
Sushi
Rice
Peppers
M&M Kudos Bar
Kettle Corn
Pop Corn
Mr. Goodbar
Soft Pretzel
Prezel
Chilie
Cornbread
Corn
Tuna Salad

Dislikes:
Celery
Milk
Swiss Cheese
Eggplant
Steak (Not until recently)
Onion
Shallot
McDonalds
Jelly Bellies
Snickers Kudos Bar
Chick Peas

There are many more in both categories, but this is all I felt like putting.

Now you know that much more about me, for 5 more years. Hehe.

No comments:

Dessart in the Desert © 2007 by Ryan Alspaugh