C'est les choses dans ma tête.

1.6.06

Drag time!

Last night, I dressed in drag.

It was very interesting, and pretty funny. My sister dressed up as an army man. We sorta just put on each others clothes and walked out to my brother and his friends that were camping in our backyard. It was great fun to act like a girl, and I'm sure my sister had a lot of fun in her army garb.

So, what I did was take eyeliner, and lined my lips with it. Then, on both corners of my mouth, I made hooks going up. Then, I put some eye shadow in the inside of lip lines to make my lips shimmer (haha). After that, I put some blush and mascara on. It was quite intense.

If you think my makeup was strange, listen to what I wore! I wore an old biker cap with a chain on it, it was a barett-style hat. Then, I wore a black tank top undershirt and my sister's leather and dalmatian jacket (came to about midriff). After I got all this on, we searched for pants that I could wear. I asked my sister if she had any old pants that she would let me wear, and she said, 'no'. But, we managed to find a pair of jeans that were too small for her, and I managed to fit all of my lower half inside of them. It was quite intense, but very funny.

So, we went out and harassed my brother and his friends, then headed back in to relieve ourselves of the uncomfortable clothing.

1 comment:

Josh said...

...

Dessart in the Desert © 2007 by Ryan Alspaugh