C'est les choses dans ma tête.

21.1.06

Slaying the Chinese Dinner

Today, I am venturing to my aunt's house. She annually has a ethnic dinner at her house. This year, it is Chinese themed. Last year, it was Italien. I do not remember what she did the first year, but anyways, I am pretty excited.

I got into The Legend of Zelda: Windwaker last night. It was pretty exciting. As far as I can tell, I am basically at the game's half point. I am at this super annoying boss that is just two hands and I head. I guess I am supposed to hit the hands' eyes with my arrows twice, the head's eyes twice each, then finally throw a bomb in his mouth. I have to do this over and over until it dies. It is quite stressful, but still exciting.

I have only successfully gone through that whole cycle once, but even then, I don't think I could've done it again with the low life meter I had.



I just watched some of the Slayers I bought last weekend in my room. Yay, I love The Slayers. I watched the three episodes on vol. 5. They are pretty funny. Amelia thinks that it would be useful if she learned Dragon Slay (the most powerful dark magic spell), but unfortunately, she is a clumsy, white magic cleric that shouldn't know block magic. Lina knows this, so she tries to break it to Amelia kindly (by making her do impossible tasks until she gives up). Amelia gets close to giving up, then by a strange chain of events, finally realizes that black magic isn't to be used recklessly.



So, I will definately report back after the dinner. Until then, I am signing out.

BYE!

No comments:

Dessart in the Desert © 2007 by Ryan Alspaugh