C'est les choses dans ma tête.

26.1.06

Project Hoshimi

My Algebra 2 teacher, Mrs. Lasley, told me about this really cool contest that is going on all over the US. It is called Project Hoshimi.

Project Hoshimi is a neat contest that incorporates computer programming and problem solving. Check it out here: Hoshimi Challenge.

I had a lot of fun at my aunt's Chinese dinner. It was so delicious. She made some chicken dish and a pork dish. They were both incredibly delicious.

Us cousins all entertained ourselves by adding 'in bed.' to the end of all of our fortunes from the fortune cookies. It was quite immature, but still very, very funny. Here's one I got:

"Your luck is about to drastically change *in bed*."

Haha, here's another:

"Don't rush through, stay and enjoy the scenery *in bed*."

Wow, that was fun.

How did your weekends go?

I guess it's a little late to be asking, since next weekend starts tomorrow night.

Heh, I need to post more often.

No comments:

Dessart in the Desert © 2007 by Ryan Alspaugh