C'est les choses dans ma tête.

29.1.06

Ow, my back.

This weekend was rather stressful.

Not outrightly, blantantly stressful. It just gives me the impression that it was when I think back on it. Oh my, I think I have a stress indicator. It is my back. I think that when I get a little bit too stressed, my back begins to ache. Hopefully, it will cease the annoying knotting soon. I am assuming it will since school isn't stressful. Wait a second, yes it is! Damn, this sucks. Now I am going to be hurting really bad.

I am planning on attending a small group at our local library called the Teen Advisory Board this coming Thursday. It basically sounds like a community church youth group minus the God part. My friend Jackie told me about it. It seems like a cool thing to go to. You get to talk about the most recent books you've read, check out more books, and play little game thingies. I think it sounds like some fun.

I just got the first page of my new web comic run off. It is not another lazy one like one of my previous ones. It is one I am planning on getting to look nice, and take some time on. The art style isn't that of anime nor furry. It is a sort of style of its own. I am using marker, pen, and pencil to create a very multicultural picture. I'll post a link to the comic's site soon.

I am sure you are dying to know, what did I do this weekend that created this strangely subtle creeping of this back/stress pain. Well, I basically sat in the house and stared droopily out my basement door's window at the depressing, overcast weather of winter. This winter is extremely strange. The temperatures have been averaging approximately 40 degrees (PS- I don't live near the southern area of the US).

On Friday, I am creating a writing sample to send to the honors program at our school. This will be the deciding factor to tell whether or not I am accepted into honor's English at my high school. I surely hope I do. I mean, my writing skills, in my opinion, are a little bit above average for the average person that's my age. I think many would agree.

I'm not sure if you remember back a while ago when I was writing about how much I hate arrogant people. Well, I have finally come to conclude that I shouldn't have said that. I, unfortunately, am rather arrogant myself. I feel bad for having said anything. I apologize as well.

Anyways, after sitting and staring out the window, I went to sit in a smelly old gym at Purdue to watch my sister have a two hour soccer practice. It was dim in that gym. I don't like dimmness. It depressed my soul even further.

On the brighter side, I had a really good dinner both nights this weekend. Last night, I took the time to make our family some homemade pizza. It turned out really good, too! Then, for dinner tonight, we had sloppy Joes. My mom makes the best SJ's. I am jealous.

Time to get the comic site ready! Bye.

No comments:

Dessart in the Desert © 2007 by Ryan Alspaugh