C'est les choses dans ma tête.

19.1.06

Getting by

Nothing special has been happening.

It is quite dull.

Oh yes! I forgot! I finally finished reading the Ring Trilogy. It was great, and quite different from the movies that are released in America. It is shocking that such a great story can degrade to a horrible American movie, isn't it?

Well, if you want to see a great (and rather emotional) Japanese movie, see Suicide Club!



Notice the school girls lined up in the background. Well, the intro to the movie is basically all of them laughing, giggling, ect., and then they all jump in front of a train together. Assez interessant, eh?

Je suis tres fatigue. J'adore dormir mais, dormir n'etre pas <(>.<)>.

Woah, I can actually sound like a philosopher in French! Oh lala, c'est assez chouette, oui?

I am getting very sick of sitcoms. I mean, the idea is so...
...obese. Now, thanks to my nutrition and wellness class, everything that is American seems very obese. I know, go figure.

I watched this bon exposition de TV appelé Yes, Dear. C'est assez créateur mais, c'est assez gêner.

So, I suppose I will just stop watching it all together. (Not like I won't hear my sister watch it.)

My sister makes avoiding TV impossible.

2 comments:

Ryo said...

Man, your French is better than mine. Why are you giving up French next year when you're so good at it?

Well, I guess Lora's horror stories are pretty darned scary.

Dessart said...

My French that I used was all old stuff. I can never get the new stuff down until it is too late, and it doesn't matter anymore.

Lora's horror stories? What are those? (I'm not in your class anymore...)

Dessart in the Desert © 2007 by Ryan Alspaugh