C'est les choses dans ma tête.

6.1.06

Bubblegum Crisis

I am sitting here in my mom's office, with my headphones on, listening to Bubblegum Crisis music on my MP3 player. It is almost relaxing. The only problem is that I am having an extremely difficult time trying to type on this slanted keyboard. My hands start to move and I type one letter over. My mom's coworker has this adjusted so that it is tilted forward and to the left! What is up with that?

Anyways, while my aunt is helping my mom with some minor computer issues, I am here on the other computer typing this, since I am obviously unwanted around the other. I believe I am really on my mom's nerves. She would much rather get help from my aunt than I. Oh, well.

I hit the jackpot today! I went to the local campus used CD/DVD store called Von's, and I found a huge bookcase filled with a bunch of old anime VHS tapes for only a dollar each! Fortunately, I brought my money along with me, so I purchased almost the full Bubble gum Crisis series, with the exception of tape 2 and tape 4. Other than that, the whole thing is there, only costing me a total of $9! Pretty lucky, eh?

I still haven't lost my obsession with the Eden song. I think I am going to switch my MP3 player to that song now...
...okay, I did. So, this day seemed to drag on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on. I thought I would never see the light of day. I only have two classes the whole day with windows, quite depressing, eh? The worst part is, every time I am in my health class, I feel as if I am living in a yellow, grainy old film. I film that would never get its fame, because it is way too depressing for anyone in their sane minds to like.

Maybe, this is quite an exaggeration, actually, it really is, but not too much of one. Fortunately, my friend, Megan, is with me through the horribleness of health, and on through the majority of my day. It actually ROCKS that I get to have so many classes with Megan plus lunch. How nice.

Megan and I had a good time on the bus today listening to hilarious System of a Down songs. We love to listen to them and laugh out loud. It is quite entertaining. Then she brought that 'let's do it like they do on the discovery channel' song!! I haven't heard that forever!



I want to see Hostile. I have high hopes for it. Maybe I will view it tomorrow.



I ate dinner a bit ago. Everyone I was with was largely craving pizza, so I find myself at a 50 year old pizza place eating delicious, but greasy pizza. No regrets, yet.

I hope to have a good weekend that is lived up to its fullest. But, when do I not?

No comments:

Dessart in the Desert © 2007 by Ryan Alspaugh