C'est les choses dans ma tête.

31.1.06

Oprah, don't lie!

You know what I think about this whole "A Million Little Pieces" story and the guy lying to Oprah?

I think it is complete bullshit.

I think this is all a big sceme to sell the book better. I mean, isn't obvious? Nobody knew about his book until the guy's "secrets" were reveled. Sounds a bit tabloidish to me.

I believe that Oprah and James Frey, the author, are working in conjunction with each other. They are probably both lying. It promoted the book didn't it. A perfect case of reverse psychology! Oprah says, 'Don't buy the book.' and since I have Oprah so much, I think I just might have to buy it!



Other news:
My webcomic's site was launched yesterday! Yipee. This comic is a really good one. Just wait until you actually see the comic. It is rather funny. It maybe a little tiny bit cutesy, buy still, very funny.

Here's the comic's site: |3each /\liens

Enjoy the alien's that are visiting planet Beach!

No comments:

Dessart in the Desert © 2007 by Ryan Alspaugh