C'est les choses dans ma tête.

3.1.06

EDEN

Eden by To Destination is a great song. I like to listen to it. I am actually listening to it now...
...it ended.

Now, Eversnow (a DDR song) is playing.

So what are you listening to?

I just went to this kid's forum and his arrogant attitude really got on my nerves. It was quite bothersome to go there and read his words that say, "Most of the better players can AA or AAA songs on their first try, and I am no exception."

This is bothersome to me. Is it to you? I'm sure it is. Arrogance is something that really gets to me. I hope I'm not arrogant, because when you are, you usually don't realize it. If I am, I apologize.

I read a ton of Chobits last night. I started up on the first volume and I couldn't put it down! So, I read the second volume as well, and I am eagerly awaiting the aquiring of the third! I can't wait!

Amanda says that she is working on a webcomic. Heh, I can't wait for this one. It should be rather interesting. I wish she would let Ryo design the webpage for her so it isn't so crystal ball filled, as is her current site. I suppose I could design it, but I am trying really hard right now to not be hypocritical about before.
I am eagerly awaiting the results from the Stepmix contest. The site says, "All entries must be submitted by January 22nd 2006. Winners will be announced on the web site approximately one week after the deadline."

This means that by February, I shall know if I placed or not! Even if I don't place, I will be very happy. My song is listed on their site then forever and will be included in the Stepmania Complete CD Rom! Hehehe, how exciting. Then, people will have my song on modded gaming consoles all over the world! Okay, maybe that's a bit too far, but, it's possible right?

Now I am starting to understand why people always have the word 'rant' in their blog titles, since that is what I am doing right now. If anyone is actually interested enough to read this, it would be rather shocking.

I watched one of the LUM movies last night. It was the second one, Beautiful Dreamer. Unfortunately, my sister got bored with it, so I shut it off and watched Fooly Cooly on [Adult Swim].

Maybe I should send an Email to [Adult Swim] telling them that I appriciate their anion block. It seems like they need someone to tell them that. They obviously like it, but they are under the impression that no viewers like it. That is clearly untrue though. I think I'll email them now. But first, I will compose the email right here on this blog:



Dear [Adult Swim]

I love the anime block and I watch it whenever I get the chance. My favorite show used to be Paranoia Agent, but since that isn't on anymore, I find myself watching Samurai Champloo and FLCL.

I just thought you guys should know that some people really do appreciate your anime block.

~dessart



Good? Well, you probably shouldn't answer that, because by the time you read this post, I will have already sent the email. Heh.

If I get a response, I will most definitely post it here. Haha. That would be somethin' wouldn't it?




EDIT: Email sent!

No comments:

Dessart in the Desert © 2007 by Ryan Alspaugh