C'est les choses dans ma tête.

22.9.05

Move With Your Moves Baby

Yeah, so DDR club started. It was amazing.

When I went up to the room the meeting was going to take place in, there was a huge crowd surrounding the door waiting to get in. I was so surprised at the club's popularity. There ended up being around 30 people there. Funfunfun.

Since there was such a large amount of people, the club was spread out amongst 3 different classrooms! It was 'total insanity.' But, all in all, the hard work that went into starting the club paid off.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I got We Love Katamari Last night!!!! Heck yes...


It made me shout with joy when I watched the new introduction on the television screen of my bedroom. The pure swing of the Katamari song was quite exhilarating. I watch the intro every time I start the game up.

I also joined this math club thing today. I hope I fit into it. I hope it isn't that big of a deal and I end up ruining it. Maybe I should've found more out about the club before I joined. I guess it was peer pressure that influenced me.

Also...
...When I lit the grill last night, it wasn't working! I turned the gasoline input up a little and WHOOSH! The flames burst into my face and charred all the hairs in my nose off. After blowing the charred hair out of my nose, I finally got to cook the chicken.

Burn, chargrilled----nosehair.

No comments:

Dessart in the Desert © 2007 by Ryan Alspaugh