C'est les choses dans ma tête.

5.9.05

Cleveland

I have come back from Cleveland. I traveled for a total of fourteen hours to get there and back, and now, I think it was worth it. I had a great time. I got there late Friday night, some may say early Saturday morning, and I went right to the bed set up for me.

ZZzzzzzzzz...

Aahhhhhhh...

I awoke the next morning and was ready for something to eat! I had a delicious pistachio muffin and got showered and dressed. When my cousin's husband arrived home from a sporting event he was coaching, we were off to an amusement park. It was a fun place with lots of rides, sideshow games, and over-priced food. The best part of all was that there was almost nobody at the park! We never waited in a single line the whole day! It was grand! We got to ride every single roller coaster in the park. The park we went to is called Geauga Lake.

We came home that night and ate some delicious cheese burgers off the grill, then went to bed. I awoke again yesterday morning prepared to take another seven hour ride home. Before the seven hour ride, a few of us watched the movie Se7en. It is about a serial killer that kills people based upon the seven deadly sins.

Yesterday was a day filled with 7...

We finally arrived home and went to bed. Here I am now telling you the story of my voyage to Cleveland, Ohio.

I hope my Flash Flash Revolution shirt comes soon.

No comments:

Dessart in the Desert © 2007 by Ryan Alspaugh