C'est les choses dans ma tête.

14.9.05

Excitement in the Classroom

Yes, there has been lots of excitement brewing in my system. Why?

DDR club is starting on Tuesday.

That is if it get approved by the administration. I'm pretty sure it will though. It seems to be appropriate for school. I mean, come on, you get a good work out and have fun at the same time! What more could you ask for?

I'm just sitting here...

...sitting here listening to DDR music thinking about how cool this club will be. It will definitely be the best club at the whole school of the high!

Can you believe that this blog has already had over 50 entries? I can't!

2 comments:

Ryo said...

Excited about 50 posts, eh?

Well, shoot for the stars.

I'm almost to a thousand.

Dessart said...

WOW! you should get like a Hawaii Trip From blogger for being so faithful to your blog!

Dessart in the Desert © 2007 by Ryan Alspaugh