C'est les choses dans ma tête.

16.9.05

DDR Club approval

Yes,
DDR Club has finally been approved and we are ready to go!!!

I am completely excited. I hope enough people show up.

I got the Before The Storm CD by Darude. It is so awesome. I am listening to it right now. dared is a Finnish techno group. Their most popular hit is Sandstorm. It is one of my favorite techno songs ever.

So, it's Friday night and I don't have anything planned. I hope something happens tonight. If I wanted to, I could go to the Harrison football game. I'm afraid that if I go, no one will talk to me and I will be completely bored.

Enough with me, what about you? Comment to tell me how you feel about your Friday night, if you want to. But, obviously, nobody will put in a comment anyways.

No comments:

Dessart in the Desert © 2007 by Ryan Alspaugh