C'est les choses dans ma tête.

2.3.06

21.12

Woah, this is awesome. I found the World's simplest game! Oh, how frustrating its wonders are!

Okay, go here: Box Game.

You have to drag the red square around without it touching the blue boxes or the walls.

See if you can beat my record of 21.12 seconds. If you do, tell me. Or, better yet, take a screenshot! That way, there's proof.




Eh hem, Strategy:
Okay, here's the best strategy I've found.
Right when it starts, move the box down. Right as the path way clears, try to get the box to the upper left-hand corner. You can kinda rest there for a bit. Watch for one of the blue squares to come at you around 10 seconds. Once this happens, you flee. You are now just playing a game of dodgems. Heh. I found it easiest to concentrate on the red square, rather than the blue boxes moving around it.

No comments:

Dessart in the Desert © 2007 by Ryan Alspaugh