C'est les choses dans ma tête.

16.3.06

Half Day

Nice.

I like that word, 'nice,' as its own sentence. It really says a lot, but at a strange abstract angle. You know what I mean?

Today, school was released at the early hour of 10:30(am). So, I spent most of the day playing games with my sister. She really likes Midnight Club 2. It's pretty entertaining. We don't really get competitive with it though. We just sorta drive all around the three cities that are available in the game, Paris, Tokyo, and LA. Our favorite place is Paris. (Mainly due to the fact that I know most of the landmarks there, and it is super fun to ramp of le louvre's pyramid.)

So, tomorrow.
Tomorrow, I am meeting up with my cousin, Molly, that lives in Indianapolis. It's pretty exciting when I see her, because it isn't that often. She is the person that got me into anime, so most of the time, we are going to be watching anime.
It's going to rock. She just got the full Love Hina set, and she may be giving me some anime DVDs from her anime obsessed friend.
I'm rather excited.

21:39- Hit Return.
>

No comments:

Dessart in the Desert © 2007 by Ryan Alspaugh