C'est les choses dans ma tête.

19.3.06

The Grow Series

I spent the last few hours playing the Grow games at EyezMaze.com.
Here's what I thought about the three Grow games:

At first, they just seemed a bit silly, and like they had no point or solution. As I played more and more, I began to develop strategies to get my placed items to level up higher. It's quite fascinating, really.

The first thing I played was the original Grow.

Grow
This one had my interest the least. It is kind of plain, and almost boring. The strategy that I tried out on this one that proved most efficient was that I put the things that came chronologically with time. First the mountains, then the egg, ect.
Here's the screenshot that I got using that strategy:



All in all, this one is okay, but not my favorite in the Grow series.



Grow Cube
Next, I tried out the Grow Cube. It's basically the same thing as the original Grow, except it is cube form, and there a different items to place. I figured out that placing the beady things last was a good idea, and always put the water in before people. Don't put the ball on until you have the tube at its second stage, unless it will fall. Here's my high score screenshot:


This one was actually kind of exciting, and it kept my interest for a while.


Grow RPG
This one is my all time favorite in the Grow series. It is just like one of the others, except with a theme, and a small story that takes place at the end. You must place all of the items in the correct order to get the correct story. I actually played it until I figured out the pattern.

The pattern is staying safe with me, though. Don't even ask for it!

Hint>> Think about what need to grow most, and place that first. Some items need to have other items around in order to grow to their full capacity.

Here are some screenshots from the Grow RPG:







So, make sure you check out the grow series at EyezMaze.com!

2 comments:

Ryo said...

*Someone* likes attention.

:)

Dessart said...

Maybe just a little bit.

Hehehe.

Dessart in the Desert © 2007 by Ryan Alspaugh