C'est les choses dans ma tête.

17.8.06

My lament.

Hello, my long lost love.

I feel terribly sorry that I have not written in you for such a long time. It makes me sad.

Okay, so in the time I have been away, what's happened. Everything. First of all, you turned one year old! Yipee, this is such a nice accomplishment.

Then, three days ago, school started. It's such a drag. I feel the pressure already bearing down on my shoulders. I would have to say the class that I am most eager about is Creative Writing. The teacher is freaking awesome.

Then, I got to go to an anime convention with my cousin and best friend. It was pretty pimpin'. I think I am going to hang out with that cousin, Molly, tomorrow. It should be a good time. The convention was great. I got tons of free stuff, and all of these neat posters that are hanging on my wall.

I feel a bit depressed right now, but it is such a petty reason, that I am already starting to feel like I am over it. I am so lame. I wish that I didn't care about things like this, but I can't help it. This sorta hurt my feelings. Oh well, I move ahead.

Oh yes! I am also taking computer programming with the completely awesome Mrs. Lasley. It's is such a blast. Well, all we have really done this far is learn about the history of computers and stuff. I have to admit, though, it's still extrememly interesting. I must be like overly enthusiastic about this class or something.

The dating situation... it isn't going to great. I keep wanting to meet new people, but I mean, who is there? Seriously. This is too hard. Boo. That's all I have to say there... except for this crush... I won't go into that. It's probably a big disaster waiting to occur.

So, yeah, that's the scoop, and I feel horrendous about this whole broken laptop deal. I am thinking that it is getting closer to being fixed.

I'll post back as soon as I can.

No comments:

Dessart in the Desert © 2007 by Ryan Alspaugh