C'est les choses dans ma tête.

27.4.06

Stress-Weed

Weed:



What are you thinking about now?

If you are thinking about lawn work, I feel sorry for you.

Well, today, I saw a weed. Not the kind of weed that you eat, drink, pick, smoke, and shove up your butt. I am talking about the kind of weed that I feel sorry for.

When I see a person that makes me feel sad inside, they are labeled as 'Weeds.' There are quite a few people in my Weed Patch, but a new one was added today.

It was quite a depressing thing. This girl received the title of the 'Stress-Weed.'

tear

I begin to feel bad when I start thinking of her and her horrible, pulverized day.

Stress-Weed was my substitute teacher today in my Nutrition and Wellness (cooking class cooking=?) class. Unfortunately, she had also substituted for a Orientation to Life and Careers (Freshman required flunk-off course.) class earlier that day. This is bad for any teacher's ego and sanity to teach a class of unwilling freshman. Believe me on this one. So, by the time it is the last hour of the day (when I have her), she is stressed to bits. The worse thing of all, she had spent loads of her time studying to be a teacher in college.

I could tell she was stressed from all of the freshman insubordination.

She was stressed and angered so bad, that she muttered as she passed me by, "I am dropping my major."

She definately saw the bad side of teaching. I think that she should've subitted her name to be an elementary school sub., so that the children wouldn't be quite as defiant.

So, thus, we have the Stess-Weed.

No comments:

Dessart in the Desert © 2007 by Ryan Alspaugh