C'est les choses dans ma tête.

17.4.06

Steve's Death

Hello,

I feel horrible.

I swear, I really mean to post!
I just never remember when I am online.

Okay, so, enough with excuses.

What have I been up to all of this time?

Working on my comic. Yes, Different.
I am going to be changing my hosting service either tomorrow or Wednesday to Comic Genesis (Keen Space). So the new URL will be www.different.comicgen.com.

So, for Easter, I got some real ink to use for my comic. I got some Black Magic ink:



Supposedly, this is a really good ink to use for making comics. If you want to see the first page I made with my ink, check out this picture:

Click me!

So, hopefully I will post a bit more often now. I deeply regret my absence.

No comments:

Dessart in the Desert © 2007 by Ryan Alspaugh