C'est les choses dans ma tête.

6.10.06

Hey, Mr. DJ

Techno, techno, techno. Why are you so great?

Anyway, I just got back from Taco Bell. It was pretty fun. I learned one very valuable thing. If you take pictures with a flash on in a public place, be prepared for people to turn and look at you.

I saw some very interesting folks there. I saw a college guy that look almost exactly like Spiderman. I saw a guy that look like a clone of my teacher, but with different colored hair. I also saw a lot of... interesting couples (in frat shirts)?

Well, it was a great time. That's the point of me writing this.

Today was such a happy day. Free pizza at lunch, pep session(okay, this is a minus), dating situation is looking up a bit, and other stuffs... it was just enjoyable. Ryo and Tiffany should get here soon. I can't wait. What great icing to a Friday evening!

No comments:

Dessart in the Desert © 2007 by Ryan Alspaugh